MARINE SERVICE: STREAMLINED
EXCEPTIONAL YACHT CARE
Our approach to marine service differs from your average boat yard or marina. At Streamline, we focus on delivering exceptional service to a small number of yachts so that our team is intimately familiar with the smaller details that often get overlooked. We prioritize quality over quantity and work hard to ensure that our clients have the best experience possible.
Fall Sea Trial and Post Haul-Out Inspection
Identify potential maintenance items, confirm vessel condition, and create winter maintenance plan
- Routine maintenance completed and additional work list confirmed
- All service items signed off on by each trade and logged in vessel-specific database
- Additional maintenance and upgrades completed
- Quality inspection completed, owner/representative meeting (if desired)
- Boat launched ahead of delivery date and sea-trialed. All systems commissioned and tested. Any additional required service performed
- All surfaces cleaned and detailed, boat delivered to owner
- Our team remains available all season long as needed
- In-season care and maintenance packages available
From high-end picnic boats to small center consoles and dinghies, our team works hard to make sure your boat is receiving the highest possible care through our in-house team and fantastic network of subcontractors.
GET IN TOUCH
We take on a limited number of clients every year so that we are able to deliver the highest level of service. If you are interested in enrolling in our comprehensive service plan please contact us to discuss an individualized plan for your boat.